Modern Spartan Systems Suppressor Shield Pre-Treat Kit
The results of using this kit as described in the instructions include extended optimal performance and an indefinite lifespan for your suppressors and compensators. This kit is designed to slow down the build-up of fouling and make removing carbon and lead fouling significantly easier and much faster. It will work best on new open cans but may also be used on sealed cans that are or can be cleaned.
Removing the atomized matrix of carbon and lead fouling from suppressors and compensators is extremely hard to do but is necessary to maintain proper functionality and protect the investment. The Spartan Suppressor Shield Pre-Treat Kit ™, featuring our break-thru formulas Carbon Destroyer XX™, Nothing Left™ & Accuracy Oil™, is designed to PRE-TREAT “CLEAN” SUPPRESSORS (new or used) and MAKE FUTURE CLEANING SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER, as well as extend asset life.
Suppressor Shield Pre-Treat Kit benefits
- Dramatically increased speed & ease of future cleanings
- Improved operation and performance
- When used properly it can extend the life of the suppressor indefinitely
- People and environment safe formulas
- American made
Items included in the Kit (can treats average size suppressors 4X)
- Carbon Destroyer XX 2oz (deep penetrating carbon remover)
- Nothing Left – 2oz (an advanced non-residue final rinse surface prep cleaner)
- Accuracy Oil – 2oz (a metal penetrating barrier-bond formula)
- Step-by-Step Instructions
*THIS KIT MAY NOT REMOVE “EXTREME” BUILD-UP OF CRUSTED ON CARBON/LEAD.